welcome.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

周-華-健

What a GREAT man that i had ever know in my life.
Uncle HiaJian. I don't have any word to describe you.
it's all unspeakable... in my heart.
I LIKE YOU!!! 我喜歡你!!!
I just want to meet you!!! just that!!! that's the only thing that I want!!
why must all this happened!!! I first saw you in a video with Jackie Chan...
the song " 朋友 " is the 1st song that I hear from you. I fall for the song.
later and time keep passing... I just want to know you more just because of that song!
At the first sight . I said to myself that I won't like you! 
Then, it can't be helped! it's you!
A guy with a long haircut... a guy with a silver necklace... that what I saw at first.
But.... as time keep passing I don't know how... I just want to know you more and more...
with this little 'know'-ing about you.. I found that You're something that I can't let go...
something that's different from others!!! something that I treasure! 
something that's very precious... You're the only one of you... no one else can replace you.
It's such a complicated feelings to me to like you this much! to adore you this much!!
 to LOVE you this much!
It's USELESS!! I keep telling myself that word.
IT's USELESS!!! just stop it!!! stop adoring him!! stop keeping a big wish to him!
BUT! still I can't do anything!!! it's you! YOU! 周-華-健.
Hearing your voice... watching your videos... watching every single action of you...
see-ing you smile and laugh in videos. to see you have many fans around ...it makes 
me hurts more deep inside.. 
cause I know that i won't reach you... the highest star on my every night...
you won't even see me from such a long distance. something that's always on my mind is..
I should be happy and always cheer and give supports to you.
Hua Jian... I'll always stay by your side... like a wind..
i will stop blowing if you feel cold.. i will blow as strong as i can when you're hot...
i'll make it rain when it's necessary to you...  
Uncle HuaJian...
I want to meet you... just to see you smile at a clear distance... even just for a momment.
I wish that you would know me... knowing that how much I adore you...
I'm too late... you're 52 and I'm 15. what a big different...
No matter what.... to be someone that you know , you love and appreciated is very precious and priceless.
but.. still i'm no one to you.... NO ONE to you... that's me..
No Matter how I feel to you..... How I miss you... How I sse your photos everyday just to tell that I
 miss you...How I make efforts to know you more... I'm still no one to you...

Dear Uncle 周華健 : I'm happy to see you happy... I'm worried to see your tired face...
I'll keep supporting you! keep loving you as much as i can! Keep Liking you as I can't hate..
to adore you as the only one...
Hua Jian... Wo Ai Ni!

GOD... Please fulfill my wish that I've been hoping for all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment