welcome.

Friday, October 26, 2012

26 October 12 Night

What A DAY.
Everything seems very different today especially tonight.
Knowing that you'll be coming to my place, Malaysia really makes me feels complicated.
I'm really excited to know that... but, at the same time..
I feels very down and depress deep inside..sad... i can't describe it..
I know that I won't make it. To see you.. nor to meet you.
Uncle HuaJian... why! why must be you that i adore that much! why YOU!
Even that I know you got your own life and i'm nothing to you.. but it can't be helped!
I just can't lie to my feeling. You won't know how I feel! To adore someone that really don't even
know you and leave very far away... such an undescrib feelings to me.
I want to meet you really !!! that would be the best ever and forever thing in my life.
But... I know that it won't happened. You're coming on next new year... on January 2013.
the problems is: 1. I just passed my examination. results will be out on 20 Dec 2012 I guess. Can I score straight A's??? If not... My LIFE! It'll totally meaningless.
2. My parents won't let me go.
3. I don't think what i'm thinking is going to happen.

SO... Uncle HuaJian... I don't know what to say anymore...
I just hope that a miracle will happened... would it be??? :(



No comments:

Post a Comment