welcome.

Monday, November 19, 2012

バブル...氣泡... bubble.sss

大家好! I always hear EmiL said that... hahah!! Da Jia Hao!
So! I do some new updates with this blog recently and decided to post something now.
Well... EmiL is coming to my place this time. This is such a golden oppurtunity to me...
who knows... when will be the next time... maybe there's no.. or maybe there's yes.
But most of all. I am really sad.Depressed.Down. a thousand times sad than i would ever be.
I can't go to see him. I would like to go. Yes I would! I do very very very would to see him.
To meet him of course. That won't happen. I'm 15 years old...don't understand chinese cause
 I don't speak chinese. My parents won't let their child go watching concert for sure. And...
he's chinese singer. My parents wouldn't accept a person like him to be adore by me cause they don't even know him and they'll see him -nothing-. they'll never understand why do I like him this much. they just don't really know who is a person is EmiL chaU for me.
And they don't even understand me. Why it's too hard for them just to understand what I feel. 
What's my interests.What I do really actually want they to understand in me. What they want I to do is... 
hear and do every single thing they said or they want. Sometimes. they never satisfied with what have I achieve. They always want me to do my best at everything. Yes I know. I should to my best on everything.
But once I failed.. Why can't they give me more supports rather than not being satisfied.
Yeahhh I know that's what a good child do to their parents... 
But... Please.. Please just to understand me... only for this time. give me some chances..
 why it's too hard for them..
I don't know. EmiL chaU. a guy that I will treasure my life for. He's something that's very precious to me.
He's different to me... I never found someone like him. since I know him...
my life.. totally changed... I got new dreams... new lifestyle. new hopes...
Every single actions... face expressions.. makes me feel happy.. and cheers..
his voice... make me feel soothe... every single thing of him cheer my lfe. 
always make my life brighter than it would be.
when time keep passing... I just feel like love him more. even that I know that means nothing. 
He don't even know me. not even a little. And he live in another life that's much more different from me.
he got his own life... he got his own family. I'm nothing to him now and forever.
But. still my feelings won't changed. I never like someone like this before...
He's being everything to me. Even though it's hurt my feelings like this...
I just can't stop it... why!!!??? Why do I like him this much...
this feelings.. are they an eternal feelings...? I don't know...
 To adore EmiL at my age.with my life situation...To say that I love him. like him. very much.
 that may be seems strange. I myself don't know... He comes into my life so sudden. and he live in my mind... my heart... my life for eternity.
I just hope that one day a miracle would happen. I want to meet him.
JUST WANT TO MEET YOU. EMIL CHAU.
that's my only dream. my only wish. my only hope.
I'll keep care.support.love.you.
I just want to meet him.
Just that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment