welcome.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

This Feeling.

EMIL CHAU.
i don't know why...
but i can't stop myself from 'Liking' YOU.
it seems like no matter how u are, i can't help myself to 'Hate' you like i've done before to others.
I really really really wish that i could take a good care of u.
stay in your heart . It's impossible!! very impossible! rite!.
LOVE cannot be force... the 'Purest' of LOVE is very precious.nothing can replace it.
ZHOU HUA JIAN.
You are very responsible person, you are loyal too. you are nice, you are very great! just amazing.
FANTASTIC.
Too adorable to me. nothing can happen even though I feel like this. this 'FEELING'
 towards you... nothing to you. rite.
 You don't even know me. U DON'T EVEN KNOW ME! why should i waste my time with this.
It's nothing!!! nothing at all!.
WHY!!!??? why...
i don't understand this LIFE. Why must this HAPPEN!..
Zhou Hua Jian, Emil Chau, Wakin Chau... i can't help falling for you.
I HEART YOU.



Kiera Thelight

2 comments:

  1. ape r ko...suma dlm blog ko...suma psal emil...ap da...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete