welcome.

Friday, June 8, 2012

it's TIME.

heLLo there... Da Jia Hao!.
tomorrow will be the day. it's hard to say goodbye yahh...
i have to. it's got no choice and it's not my choice for sure.
well, i just have a new haircut. i wanna have a cut like u, EmiL... but can't be help...
the barber cut my hair shorter than what i expected to be. HUH!!! it's already short.... very short...
Kyaa!! i want a HAIR like YOU!... i gotta wait until it become long enough to be like your.. huh = ="
so sad. homework doesn't finished yet... i gotta finish it tonight. i'll put all my effort tonite. o.O
WeLL, tomorrow I'll be leaving you again ??? yahyahyah..it is. LEFT U. AGAIN.
anyway i guess it's not a matter for u rite? why should i feel worry about you...
Yah! i am worried. u can take care of yourself already.hahahha. u're BIG enough..
anyway, EmiL Chau... it's a good time this 2 weeks. Thanks to u. :)
I'll be missing you very much. very very much!...
nothing to say through...
GOODBYE. my _ _ _ _. EMIL CHAU, ZHOU HUA JIAN.
You are the KING of my HEART. :) it's always you.
always u... no matter what. it's you.
if I could, I would turn back the time.


 
it's your SMILE that i won't forget. Sayonara EMIL. 
I HEART U.
Till the time that miracle will happen. 
 

KieraThelight

No comments:

Post a Comment