welcome.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

another ZAIJIAN.

well, another zaijian!!! and i hate it so much.
till the next meeting yah Uncle HuaJian...
well, calling u EMIL is more FUN for me...
hmmhh, the same advices like usual... take a good care of yourself.
don't forget to eat, and have enough sleep too. exercise as well.
so then u wouldn't fell off from stage again.><
it's funny! when u up back with a laugh and urself covered with dust.
not to forget u broke ur guitar!.
you have grown up enough to take care of urself rite!!!
anyway it doesn't matter since i feel like u deserves my advices!! mwahaha = ="
i'm really sad to leave my home, my family, my gadgets and YOU!!!
home sweet home... i hate to be THERE... nothing i can do.. to be a proud children of my parents.
i have to. I tell myself everytime i'm down that : " no need to worry, live your life with a smile.. remember EMIL would be happy to see you smile... even through i know that wouldn't be true.
when i am really LAZY to finished up my homeworks.. i tell myself that : EMIL love mathematics! so
 why don't u be like him. a mathematics genius. he loves working to. 
so, as a student i should have love to study too.
it's all HIM. HE! ZHOU HUA JIAN. EMIL CHAU, WAKIN CHAU!

when will these dreams come true... can i be with u even for a while.. watching you talk to me, smile and laugh besides me. 

i heart you Wakin Chau.


No comments:

Post a Comment