welcome.

Friday, April 6, 2012

I HearT You EmiL chAu


emiL... well, u're amazing! superb! if only I can MEET u someday...it'll be the most precious momment to me.
HmmHH... i wonder if there'll be a CLONE of U... then i can married with him.
but i guess the CLONE is not as GOOD as U rite!??
U know, i put ur photos everywhere in my LIFE... in my WALLet also... my DiaRY... EVeRYWHERE!
then, when my friends saw 'em, they said U looks OLD... actually yes U are...
then i said back.. eveen through u're old on their eyes... but not for ME...
it's not a matter if u're old.. well ur CUTENESS remains the same to me ><!
i do also DON'T understand why i like u this BADLY!
i can't fooled my feelings for U... well, maybe u don't even read what i write or u don't even know who i am.
but it's okay to me... :) well, as long as u keep smiles to keep people smiling is enough for me.
zhou Hua JiaN, Wo aI NI ><

Kiera Thelight


No comments:

Post a Comment